I.B.F.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ??

5 posters

Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ??

Post by newbie Tue 04 Dec 2012, 00:47

selamat malam abang2 yang baik hati ..
Kemaren saya ke lubuk Pak Riska, bingung mau angkat ikan seri apa .
akhirnya saya coba angkat TP 17, TP 35, TP 39, KT 01 .
Nanti infokan reportnya .
Yang saya mau tanyakan, seri apa yang sedang bagus di Pak Riska ??
Terima Kaasih sebelumnya ..

Jumlah posting : 4
Registration date : 02.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty Halo bro lam knl

Post by Ndadidu Thu 06 Dec 2012, 08:12

Lom lama seh ane pk tp39 maenya ajib bgt musuh ampe ngga bisa maen super ngacir maenya.tp50 maenya ngacir tapi empuk.533 giginya tajem maenya kungfu.519 empuk bgt mungkin kurang d ren lama x ya wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwk itu aja seh yg ane tau,bro report ya klo ikann yg ente beli maenya gmn?

Ndadidu

Jumlah posting : 11
Registration date : 05.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty Re: seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ??

Post by newbie Thu 06 Dec 2012, 19:37

Thanks bro infonya .
Kalo ikan yang ane angkut dan cuma ane ren 1hari doang hasilnya seperti ini .
TP 17 maen asor, gigi tajem, sisik keras, mental dapet. Musuh 2 jam cabut !!
KT 01 maen asor, sisik empuk, gigi tajem, mental dapet. Musuh 2 1/2 jam cabut.
TP 39 maen lawan ikan lebih besar ( pasang badan ) 10 menit ikan ane cabut.
Sekian dan terima kasih.

Jumlah posting : 4
Registration date : 02.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty Re: seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ??

Post by anak baru Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:51

salam knal, kmrn saya dr tempat pa riska ( br pertama kliksana). ngangkat seri a04. ada yg pernah coba ga?
anak baru
anak baru

Jumlah posting : 2
Registration date : 25.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty hmmm

Post by Sponge Bob Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:06

anak baru wrote:salam knal, kmrn saya dr tempat pa riska ( br pertama kliksana). ngangkat seri a04. ada yg pernah coba ga?
beli atu doang bang Shocked ?tinggal dmn bang?
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob

Jumlah posting : 15
Registration date : 17.11.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Empty @ sponge bob

Post by anak baru Wed 09 Jan 2013, 00:38

@sponge bob
ane bli 5 bang, maklum newbie. Yg 4ek seri a04 tp yg satu lupa.. Kmrn udh dites sm cupang temen ga tau dia bli dimana (tmpt dirahasiain sm dia) katanya ga enak klo ngadu sm satu lubukan. Hasilnya 1 menang satu lg draw. Tp tuh ikan br diren 3hr dan blm dilatih. Btw gw tinggal didaerah cileduk. Salam kenal bro
anak baru
anak baru

Jumlah posting : 2
Registration date : 25.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponge Bob Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:07

anak baru wrote:@sponge bob
ane bli 5 bang, maklum newbie. Yg 4ek seri a04 tp yg satu lupa.. Kmrn udh dites sm cupang temen ga tau dia bli dimana (tmpt dirahasiain sm dia) katanya ga enak klo ngadu sm satu lubukan. Hasilnya 1 menang satu lg draw. Tp tuh ikan br diren 3hr dan blm dilatih. Btw gw tinggal didaerah cileduk. Salam kenal bro
sama bang saya juga newbie... Very Happy mantap dah baru diren 3 hari blm dilatih aksinya dah lumayan...salam kenal juga bro... cheers
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob

Jumlah posting : 15
Registration date : 17.11.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Thu 02 Jan 2014, 16:24

M4V Player for Android - Transfer M4V file to Android OS-based tablet

Description: This article gives you two ways to play M4V on Android OS-based tablets with the best visual and audio effect.

Nowadays, with the development of android, more and more people are using Android phone or tablet. But these devices aren't compatible with many format videos such as M4V. M4V is a format that created by Apple and protected by DRM. Due to the protection, this file format is not compatible with Android system. When I surf on the Internet, I have found that many people asked many problems about playing M4V files; here is one of the questions lifted on Android Forums:

"I am searching for a video player app that can play m4v files. I am an apple product fan and use an iPhone for this currently and have wanted to switch over to android. But as far as I can tell there are no video player apps that do this. Dose anyone know of an app that can do this?"

Many people reply to the thread, and according to these replies, I sort out two ways for you to solve the problem.

Read more: Supported Video Formats for Android – Non Official Document

The First Way: M4V Player for Android

One person recommended the MX Player. He said that the MX video player can play everything. I Google it and find MX Video Player is a free app for Android device that allows you to play videos on your phone.

This app enables you to play most video files and subtitle files with multi-core decoding capability. MX Video Player is the first Android video player performs multi-core decoding. It supports multiple movie files like 3GP, Divx, F4V, MP4, MPEG, MOV, M4V(have removed DRM protection) and VOB.

The Second Way: M4V Converter for Android

The second way is convert M4V to Android tablet supported format. If you want to play M4V format videos on Android tablets and avoid some unnecessary troubles, the M4V to Android OS-based tablet converter can aim your goal. It can meet all your needs with its powerful function; it can convert all videos like AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V. Let's begin with the detailed introduction about converting M4V files to Android OS-based tablet supported format.

See also: 2013 Top 5 Best Android Video Converter Review

First, free download Pavtube M4V to Android OS-based tablet converter and install in your computer. It only take up a little space in your computer.

Get it now to enjoy Christmas Specials

Then, add the M4V files or videos in the M4V to android converter. Do this by clicking the "Add File" icon.

The following, this is an important step that you need choose a right output format. It is the key to solve playback problem, you can choose MP4, it is the best compatible format for Android.

In the "Edit" you can edit your videos by trimming, cropping, adding Watermarket and subtitle.

The last step is clicking the convert button to start this conversion. Then a little time later, you can copy to Android devices for playback.

Note: The precondition of these two ways of playing M4V video is that you've removed the DRM protection of iTunes videos. If you want to convert the M4V videos protected by DRM, ChewTune (Review) is such a DRM removal tool legally strips DRM copy protection from Digital Copy, WMV, and M4V.

See also: Top 5 Best DRM Removal Programs Review for Android

If you are interested in this M4V to Android tablet convert, you can have a try.

Related Posts:
Sync iTunes Videos/TV shows from Mac to Android Tablets/Phones
Sync iTunes to Android Tablet/Phone effortlessly on Windows
Record/Convert BD/DVD Digital Copy to Android Tablet or Phone
Download Amazon instant video to Android Phone/Tablet
Copy/Rip Blu-ray movies to Android Tablet & Samrtphone
Compress/Reduce DVD movies to Multi-track MKV/MP4 within 4GB for Android devices
Rip DVD movies to Android Phone/Tablet for watching freely
Move DVD to Android tablet/phone on Mac
Transfer 1080p/720p Video to Android Tablet & Phone
FAQ: How to Get a best video format for Android smartphones

EmilyFaye

Jumlah posting : 43
Registration date : 26.12.13

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Wed 22 Jan 2014, 18:10

ProRes 4444 Converter - Encode Nikon D610 mov to Apple Prores 4444

Summary: This brief guide will show you the easy way to convert Nikon D610 H.264 MOV footages to FCP with Apple ProRes 4444 codec for editing without any issues and burn them to DVD on Mac.

The power of a pro-level Nikon FX-format camera is available in a compact, lightweight, HD-SLR body. Using the Nikon D610, capture stunning full-frame images and broadcast-quality 1080p videos with the 24.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor. It provides full HD D-Movie recording with manual exposure control and full time autofocus, background blur, exceptional low-light performance, and extensive compatibility with NIKKOR lenses.

However, Nikon D610 videos are saved in 1080p .mov format with H.264 codec, which is highly compressed, so you can not easily and directly import and edit Nikon D610 HD mov files on Mac with Final Cut Pro.

In order to edit Nikon D610 H.264 clips in FCP without crashing problem and avoid rendering, you'd better transcode the Nikon 1080p mov footages to FCP native format, say, Apple Prores Codec. This article will share the way to convert Nikon D610 H.264 mov footages to Prores 4444 encoded MOV file for FCP and burn to DVD on Mac.

Part 1: Convert Nikon D610 H.264 MOV to FCP

Best Software choice:

Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac - a top Nikon H.264 Video Converter for Mac.

The Mac Nikon Video to FCP Converter is an easy to use yet professional H.264 MOV Converter on Mac OS X which can not only transcode Nikon D610 mov videos to Prores 4444 codec for FCP editing, but also provide simple video editing functions for you. Besides, the program can also convert HD videos from HD camcorders or DVs (like JVC, Panasonic, Sony and Cannon) for editing in Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. Below is how.

Solve problem about editing Nikon D610 H.264 mov footage in FCP

Step 1: Install and launch this Mac H.264 MOV Converter and load D610 H.264 MOV clips to the program. You can click either “Add Video” button or “Add from folder” button to load source MOV files.

If you want to combine the loaded MOV clips into one file, simply tick off the checkbox before “Merge into one file”.

Step 2: Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to “Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov)” as output format if you want to get high qualtiy.

The Apple ProRes 4444 codec offers the utmost possible quality for 4:4:4 sources and roughly 50 percent higher than the data rate of Apple ProRes 422 (HQ).

* Learn more Apple ProRes, please refer to Types of Apple ProRes Codecs

* Read How to edit D610 h.264 mov in FCP 6/7 with ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422 HQ codec

2. By clicking “Settings” button, you are able to enter the “Profile Settings” panel to adjust video and audio parameters for your Nikon MOV source files, including video size, bit rate, frame rate and more.

Step 3: Click “Convert” button to start transcoding Nikon D610 mov footage to Apple ProRes 4444 Codec for Final Cut Pro.

Once the process completes, you are able to ingest your Nikon D610 mov footage to Final Cut Pro for further editing on Mac without any incompatibility issues.

Part 2: How to burn Nikon D610 mov to DVD on Mac

Now Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac adds support for mov files burning, it can burn single file or folder structure videos, you can burn D610 mov to DVD in few steps, just follow it:

1. Install Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, connect your DVD Writer and insert a blank DVD. Add your h.264 mov videos into the 550D DVD Creator for Mac.

Tips: You can customize photo slideshow transitions by clicking the photo and choose "edit" add background music by enable Background Music button.

2. Edit movie clip and Customize your DVD menu. You can edit your videos with trim, crop, watermark, effect settings, audio replacing settings features.

3. Preview Created DVD-Video and click burn button to start your marvelous burning process from Nikon D610 mov files into DVD on Mac.

Good news! At Christmas & New Year Big Deal, if you get HD Video Converter for Mac, you can get DVD Creator for free. Take a look now and grasp this opportunity before Feb.10, 2014! Never miss!

See also:

Get Nikon D610 footages readable by Apple Aperture 3-
Edit Nikon D610 MOV in After Effects CS6
Transcode/Import Nikon D60 MOV to Avid MC/Xpress Pro

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Wed 19 Feb 2014, 08:59

Convert/Record iTunes videos to InnoTab 3 in 1:1 video and audio quality

Description: Do you have a lot of music and movies in your iTunes and want to play them on InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 for your kids? Are you in the trouble of DRM protection? This article will give you a detailed guide to help you remove DRM protection and make it possible.

"Hi has anyone tried to convert and upload a movie from iTunes on the new Innotab 3? I have been trying for hours and have downloaded several converters and followed several people's instructions but all in vain. I keep getting the error message Loading Failed. I would really appreciate any input from someone who has been successful. Thanks in advance."

"All was working well till I want to load my iTunes music and videos on my son's InnoTab 2. Someone told me that it was because the DRM protection of iTunes video purchases and rentals. Can I remove it? Help…"

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? ITunes-to-innotab

For as much time as your child spends on your devices, you may as well claim it back and purchase the innovative learning tablet like InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 for kids. After you owning the tablet, do you also want to put the iTunes music and movies for kids on it? If so, have you met the same problem with these parents? Do you want to transfer iTunes music and movies to your InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2? If you are one of those who want to convert iTunes movies to DRM-free MP4 videos for playing on the kid's tablet, then here we go!

First, you need to know that videos bought from iTunes store are usually DRM protected M4V files that cannot play on non-Apple products. To convert iTunes protected MP4, you have to remove the DRM protection while converting.

So what you need is an all-in-one DRM remover and video converter. Here Pavtube ChewTune
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/chewtune/
(Mac version)
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/chewtune-mac/
is highly suggested. It runs well in Windows and can help you convert both unprotected and protected iTunes videos to cammon formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc. Besides iTunes videos, it also supports to remove the DRM protection from Amazon WMV and digital copy. With the intuitive interface, you can convert your iTunes movies to any format in clicks! (Learn more: Top DRM Video Recorder Review + Guide)
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/10/top-drm-video-recorder-review.html

Get the program in bundle package
http://open-mobile-share.com/special-offer/
can save more money and convert iTunes movies to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, then you can enjoy freely with your kids.

How to convert and recoed iTunes videos to play on InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2?

Step 1: Download the iTunes to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 converter

Note:
1. Allow the audio driver installed during the Pavtube ChewTune installation.

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Chewtune-audio-driver-install

2. Make sure to close iTunes when converting iTunes M4V movies.

Step 2: Add iTunes movies to the program.

Launch Pavtube DRM Media Converter and "Add Video" button and browse files from your computer or you can drag and drop the source DRM video to ChewTune.

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? ITunes-to-innotab-removal

Step 3: Choose output format.

Click "Format" bar and choose "Common Video" > "H.264 Video (*.mp4)" as the output format. You could choose other format according to you own needs.

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? ITunes-to-innotab-format1

Tip:
If you like, you can click "Setting" option to adjust profile parameters, such as video bitrate, frame rate, audio channels, etc to get a specific video for yourself.

seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? ITunes-to-innotab-settings

Step 4: Start the conversion.

After finishing all the settings, you can click the "Convert" button to begin converting iTunes video files to MP4.

It would take as long as the source movie length for the whole DRM video to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 conversion process since Pavtube ChewTune records DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality.

How to transfer the output videos to InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2?

Connect InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2 to computer, copy the file over to the MOVIE folder located in the LLN folder on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2's memeory card. Once completed, just open the build-in video player app on your VTech InnoTab 3/InnoTab 2, and tap the movie to play it.

Related posts:
Can I play any media files on VTech InnoTab 3S/3 with my kids?
http://best-tablet-converter.com/2014/01/23/convert-blu-ray-dvd-video-to-innotab-3s-3/
How do I transfer Blu-ray movie to InnoTab 3 for watching?
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/transfer-blu-ray-to-vtech-innotab-3.html
How to Play DVD movies on InnoTab 3S/3 and InnoTab 2S/2 for your kids?
http://open-mobile-share.com/play-dvd-on-vtech-innotab-for-your-kids/
Can InnoTab 2S/2 play Blu-ray, DVD and MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, MPG videos?
http://multimedia-hive.com/2014/01/23/convert-any-videos-to-innotab-2s-2/

Source:
http://open-media-community.com/2014/02/17/play-itunes-music-video-on-innotab/

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Wed 19 Mar 2014, 14:03

Convert Tivo recordings to Apple TV without commercials on Mac

Description: Best Tivo to ATV solutions on Mac, this guide show you how to trim out commercials in your EyeTV Tivo recordings, and convert to best M4V file for your Apple TV on Mac.

"I just got EyeTV and recorded some *.tivo recordings when I'm out of town. It works great but I'm wondering how can I remove all the commercials inside? Can I get a pure video file to be streamed to Apple TV at home? If yes, how can I do that?"

Elgato's EyeTV
elgato.com/en/eyetv
is Mac OS X software that provides a user interface to the various TV Tuners from Elgato and some licensees. It is bundled with TV Tuner products sold by Elgato and is offered separately as well. Its main function as a PVR is to show the Tuner's received TV programs on the computer screen. It can show live programs and also offers Time shifting. It can record programs permanently to disk, by pre-programming.

However, the recorded TiVo files usually are not compatible with most media players, TVs we adopt. Thus, if you want to get a pure tivo recording to ATV, it's advisable to trim out ads firstly, and then convert TiVo files to H.264 M4V format for better preservation or sharing with family and friends. (Learn more: Apple TV 3 Video& Movie Tips
pavtube.com/apple-tv-3.html
)

Solution 1. Comskip
kaashoek.com/comskip/

Comskip is a free mpeg commercial detector. It is a windows console application that reads a mpeg file and analyses the content based on a large amount of configurable parameters. After analysis it generates a file in various possible formats containing the location of the commercials inside the mpeg file.?

Here is a thorough thread of how to use Comskip
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4002294
to remove commercials in your Tivo recordings, then stream it to ATV via iTunes after it's done. Although this software is free and open source, you will need to donate $10 via PayPal or more to pay for the Comskip site

Shortcoming:
Comskip is a console window program. This means it does not have a nice windows user interface.?As it's not completely compatible with your OS, you may need to run Comskip manually which can be confusing for many users.

Solution 2. Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac
pavtube.com/imedia-converter-mac/

It's not a free software but not overpriced. Comparatively it has a better (simple and straight) interface which allows users trim out commercials freely on their own.
This makes tv viewing a lot more pleasurable and efficient, and is especially helpful controlling advertiser access to children.

Step 1. Enter Tivo key and import Tivo files.
Launch Pavtube Video Converter (for Mac), icon and switch to Tivo tab, submit your tivo key firstly.

Now drag and drop your tivo recordings to it directly. Or you can click the top left two icons to load single Tivo file or the entire folder from local path.

Step 2. Trim out commercials.

Click this edit icon on top: seri apa yang lagi bagus di lubuk Pak Riska ?? Edit-icon

Then you enter the Video Editor.
Check the "Trim" tab, enter the start and edit time manually, or you can drag the small point on progress bar.
There're are two small icons to let you adjust frame by frame.

Don't forget to click "Ok" to confirm the change.

Step 3. Choose format and star conversion.

Click the "Format" list and choose preset according to your ATV model. As I'm using Apple TV 2 also want surround sound, I chose Apple TV 2/3 720P Dolby Digital Pass-through(*.m4v).

Back to main UI, click the big red "Convert" to start converting commercial-free Tivo recording to Apple TV format.

After conversion, click "Open output folder" and you can find the converted video easily.

Related articles:
Convert music videos from DVD to Apple TV 3 readable format
http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/20/rip-dvd-music-videos-to-apple-tv-3/
Stream your DVD movies through Apple TV 3 to your HD TV for enjoying
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/07/airplay-dvd-to-apple-tv-3-on-mac.html
Rip DVD and Blu-ray discs to iTunes for Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPhone 5S on Mac 10.9 Mavericks
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/03/backup-dvd-and-blu-ray-discs-to-itunes-on-mac.html
Get Blu-ray/DVD/VCD collection backed up on Apple TV 3 with 1080p format on Windows 8.1/8
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/01/rip-dvd-to-1080p-format-for-atv3.html
How to sync WAV Files to iTunes to play in iPhone, iPad, iPod?
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/sync-wav-files-to-itunes.html

Source:
http://open-media-community.com/2014/03/07/watch-tivo-recordings-on-apple-tv-without-commercials/

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas