I.B.F.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER

5 posters

Go down

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Empty SALAM BETTA FIGHTER

Post by RL-BETTA Thu 24 Mar 2011, 17:38

Sebelumnya saya mau perkenalkan diri saya
Nama:Abdillah Lukman Hakim
Alamat:Jagakarsa - Jakarta
Telp:08566022912
021 95168868
saya disini bertindak sebagai peternak,penjual & kadang2 pengadu ikan....terimakasih sebelumnya.

RL-BETTA

Jumlah posting : 20
Registration date : 21.03.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Empty Re: SALAM BETTA FIGHTER

Post by mochijai Fri 25 Mar 2011, 15:33

salam kenal juga Bro, saya dari Jawa Timur Hobies baru dalam dunia cupang laga. Very Happy @ @

mochijai

Jumlah posting : 13
Registration date : 24.03.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by RL-BETTA Mon 28 Mar 2011, 17:30

jawa timur mana nih?soalnya sy orang surabaya tp tinggal dijakarta...

RL-BETTA

Jumlah posting : 20
Registration date : 21.03.11

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by bettacasmarov Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:07

salam kenal saya juga jagakarsa mana ya bro?pasming kan?

bettacasmarov

Jumlah posting : 7
Registration date : 11.10.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Empty Halo bro lam knl semua

Post by Ndadidu Thu 06 Dec 2012, 08:35

Bro ane juga org jaksel(ampera) n lahir d jawa timur(surabaya) jagakarsanya blah mana?kmren2 seh ane breding tp skarng dah ngga coz lg segen bro hhhhh lam kenal smua piss...................

Ndadidu

Jumlah posting : 11
Registration date : 05.12.12

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Thu 26 Dec 2013, 12:27

Best solution to Put Tivo recordings to Surface 2/Pro 2 on on Windows 8.1/8/7

Description: Here is an easy way to help you convert and transfer Tivo recordings to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 for watching on the go!

"Today is my son's birthday, and I recorded a video with my Tivo and I wanted to play it on my new Surface Pro 2. Could you give me some suggestion?"

Do you have the same problem with this customer? The 1920*1080 resolution 10.6-inch screen display on Surface 2 must be persuasive that Surface 2 would be your best choice to play your collection of video files with high quality. The only problem is that there is a limit on Surface 2 video format (Which file types are supported on Surface 2/Pro 2?). Never mind, below is a simply way to enable Surface RT & Pro Tablet to play Tivo files effortlessly.

Software required:

Download a trail version of Pavtube Surface Video Converter(available for Windows or for Mac users), a powerful high-quality video converter, player and editor.

Surprise! It is a good chance for you to get 20% coupons on Christmas Specials.

How to convert Tivo recordings to MP4 for viewing on Surface 2 or Surface Pro 2?

Important:

When you transfer Tivo recording to your PC, you must download the Tivo Desktop. Connect the Tivo box with your home network, and run Tivo Desktop. Click on "Pick Recordings to Transfer", check the video you want to transfer and click on " Start Transfer".

Step 1: Load Tivo file.

Run the Tivo to Surface Video Converter and load your Tivo recordings to the program through the "Add video" or "Add from Folder" button.

Note: When you load the Tivo recordings to Pavtube Video Converter, the program will ask you to input your Media Access Key. Do as the program requires, and then click "OK" to continue.

Step 2: Select output format.

From the format bar, select "Windows", choose the "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4) which is suitable for Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2.

Note: In order to watch on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 with full screen and optimal image, you can click "Settings" button and adjust the video and audio settings according to your own request.

Step 3: Start Conversion.

After finishing these steps, back to the main interface and click the "Convert" button to start the Tivo files to Surface tablets conversion with the best video quality.

Related articles:
How to Play 1080p/720p Videos on Surface 2?
How to Play MPG/MPEG files on Surface Pro 2/Surface 2?
Surface Tablets Video Playback Tips & Guide
How to watch Blu-ray movies (Folder and ISO files) on Surface 2?
How to view DVD movies on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2?
How to Sync iTunes M4V videos to Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2?

EmilyFaye

Jumlah posting : 43
Registration date : 26.12.13

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Mon 30 Dec 2013, 18:55

Amazon Instant Videos cann't directly played on Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2

Description: In the follow article, you will learn some useful tips to get rid of the DRM protection in order to watch videos and movies bought from Amazon Instant Videos store smoothly on your Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2.

As we all know, Amazon Instant Videos store is a great platform for Amazon Prime members to watch thousands of videos and movies. However, the downloaded Amazon Instant Videos and Movies are always with DRM protection which makes difficult to watch these source videos and movies directly on the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. Pavtube Chewtune is the best tool to help you get rid of DRM protection from Amazon Instant Videos store. (Mac Version: ChewTune)

See Also: Best DRM Remove, Converter and Recorder Review

How to remove DRM protection and Convert/Record Amazon Instant Videos to Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2?

Which file types are supported on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2, Surface RT/Pro?

Note: The first and most important thing is to make sure that your computer authorized for source Digital Movies, that is to say you can play the Amazon videos and movies in your Windows Media Player.

Run the Chewtune and load the source videos and movies you want to convert to the program with the "Add video" or "Add from Folder" button.

Choose suitable output format for Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2. In Pavtube Chewtune, the best output format is "Microsoft Surface Windows RT/Pro H.264 Video (*.mp4)

Tip: If you want some specific settings to your output videos and movies, you can click "Setting" to set the output profiles such as size, Bitrate, frame rate and so on. Notice that the higher video bitrate will produce the large output file size.

After finishing these steps, Just waiting the conversion. Remember that the conversion time is related to the source movie length because Pavtube Chewtune records source DRM videos in 1:1 video and audio quality. Let’s synchronize media contents to your Microsoft Surface and enjoy movies on Surface 2!

Related Articles:
FAQs: How to watch Blu-ray movies (Folder and ISO files) on Surface 2?
Watch Blu-ray ISO images on Surface 2, Surface Pro 2
Playing DVD movies on Surface Pro 2 tablet
How to play "Iron Man 3" DVD IFO/ISO file on Surface 2
Play iTunes M4V videos on Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2
Transfer Digital Copies into Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2
Get MPG/MPEG video files into Surface 2 & Surface Pro 2
Puting and Playing Tivo files on Surface Pro 2 or Surface 2 effortlessly

Get more coupons:
ChewTune ($29) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune for Mac($29) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $75, Save $19
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Sat 04 Jan 2014, 20:43

Best DVD Converter for Copying DVD to Transformer Book T100 (Windows 8.1)

Tag: DVD to Windows 8.1 tablet, DVD to Transformer Book T100, Best DVD Converter, Asus DVD Ripper, Top DVD Ripping for Transformer Book T100, Asus

The Asus Transformer Book T100 is a windows 8.1 tablet. It houses a 10.1-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels, it will happily play 1080p video. It can also be a 'proper' laptop, running basic Windows desktop applications for multimedia and productivity. Plus, with a scaled-down version of the integrated graphics chip from Intel's Ivy Bridge processors, it should also play your favourite 3D games or movies as well.

Here this post is mainly talking about how to put and play (rental/bought) DVD movies on Transformer Book T100. For users who gather lots of DVD discs in their home, it's really good idea to stream DVDs to Book T100, after that, we can enjoy movies anywhere anytime as long as we take the Book T100.

Required Software:

Pavtube DVD Ripper
Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac

Good news: Get 30% OFF coupon for celebrating Christmas and New Year.

Read Also: 2014 Top 5 Best DVD Ripper Program Review | Which One Will You Choose?

The Reason why we choose Pavtube DVD Ripper?

The Windows 8 DVD Ripper that designed by Pavtube, is good at dealing with kinds of DVD movies, such as DVD disc, DVD ISO or DVD IFO image files. It supports 1:1 DVD archiving. You are allowed to quickly backup DVDs with no quality loss to your hard drive as well as backup the main movie files with selected chapters you like. Above all, it could import movie from DVD disc and encode DVD movies to all popular media formats, including WMV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, Xvid, Divx, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4, AVC MP4, MP3, AC3, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. Moreover, it take full advantage of NVIDIA's CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to accelerate conversion speed greatly. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion.
How to convert DVD movies to Asus VivoTab Smart?

Step 1. Download and install this DVD to Transformer Book T100 converter on your computer.

PS: This application can work on Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above(including Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion) with 1G Hz or above Intel processor

Step 2. Import your source DVD movies.

Step 3. Choose H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output for your win8 tablet.

Step 4. Click on "Settings" to modify video codec, resolution, frame rate, sample rate etc. Of course, different settings will have different results. And you should Know, the higher video quality with bigger video size, please pay attention to your storage. According to my own experience, the following settings are recommended for you. Which is the most suitable for Transformer Book T100.

Video
Codec: h.264
Size: 1280*720
Bitrate: 2000
Frame rate: 24

Audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48000
Bitrate: 128000
Channels: Stereo

Step 5. Start ripping DVD movies to Transformer Book T100 by clicking on the "Convert" button.

Once the conversion completed, transfer the result MP4 video file to Book. Hope this Transformer Book T100 DVD Ripper also works well for you. That's all.

Related:
Asus Transformer Tablets Column
Watch Blu-ray movies on Asus Transformer Book T100
Transfer/Play iTunes M4V movies on Transformer Book T100 (Windows 8.1 Tablet)
Watch and Play iTunes music and movies on Nokia Lumia 2520
How to watch Blu-ray movies (Folder and ISO files) on Surface 2?
How to move Digital Copy movies to Surface 2 for freely playback?
Download and Play Amazon Instant Video (WMV) on Surface 2

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Thu 06 Feb 2014, 22:21

Convert Blu-ray/BD ISO to SBS MKV for playing on projector via WDTV

Description: This article aims to help projector users to look for an easily and quickly way to play Blu-ray movies in projector via WDTV with 3D effect.

Questions:

"Hi, I've got a couple of latest 3D Blu-ray movies that I wanted to transfer to my projector via WDTV. Is there a program or a way that I can do this?"

"I have already backup my Blu-ray disc to ISO files, and wished to continue with ripping to them for playing on my projector with 3D effect for a better enjoyment and my iPad mini when traveling. Any suggestions for the best Blu-ray Ripping software which is simplicity in GUI with reasonable price?"

Answer:

According to new figures released from survey, there is a increasing number that people prefer to enjoy movies at home in projector. You just need three things to be able to watch 3D at home on a TV or video projector:

1. A 3D-enabled Television or 3D-enabled Video Projector:

This includes LCD, Plasma, and DLP Televisions, as well as DLP and LCD-type video projectors. All 3D-enabled Televisions and Projectors will be able to work with the 3D standards now approved for Blu-ray and over-the-air, Cable, and Satellite transmission.

2. 3D Content

Since you have had many 3D Blu-ray discs in hand, how can it be playable in projector? The only thing need to be solved now is find a good blu-ray ripper that can convert Blu-ray discs to projector supported format and preserve the 3D effect at the same time. After searching term blu-ray ripper review, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper comes up. I try it for free that was the catcher right there and I liked the ease and simple select and convert and done.

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Backing-up-blu-ray-to-sbs-mkv-for-playing-on-projector

Tip:

The windows version is Pavrtube Blu-ray Ripper
http://open-mobile-share.com/products/blu-ray-ripper/

The mac version is Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
http://open-mobile-share.com/products/blu-ray-ripper-for-mac/

(Both are 30% now at Pavtube New Year Promotion
http://open-media-community.com/2013/12/11/best-and-free-christmas-gifts/
and share promotion to your Facebook to earn20% offany Pavtube programs.)

3D effect on converted video is added by program; it may not be exactly the same as your original 3D blu-ray disc, But it do not influence the watching effect.

If you want to backup your blu-ray movies with keeping multiple audio tracks and subtitles, try to use Pavtube ByteCopy.
http://open-mobile-share.com/products/bytecopy/

Tutorial: Convert Blu-ray movies (IFO files) to SBS MKV for playing on projector

Step 1: Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, load Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image files.

This program will help you analysis ISO files automatically so that there's no need to run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Blu-ray-to-projector-removal

Step 2: Click the "Format" menu, here you are suggested to choose "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)"

SALAM BETTA FIGHTER Blu-ray-to-projector-format

Step 3: If you like, modify profile settings such as video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get optimized video and audio playback.

Step 4: Return to the Blu-ray Ripper main interface, and hit the "Convert" button to start encoding ISO image files from Blu-ray to mkv format. Once it finshes, open output folder, locate the created mkv file and you can transfer to your projector via WDTV.

3. 3D Glasses

Yes, you will need to wear glasses to watch 3D. The glasses that will be used is mostly likely be one of two types: Passive or Active.

Passive Polarized glasses look and wear much like sunglasses and have enough front space to place over existing eyeglasses for those than need to.

Active Shutter glasses are slightly bulky, since they have batteries and a transmitter that synchs that rapidly moving shutters for each eye with the onscreen display rate.

Depending on which brand and model TV or video projector you buy will determine which type of glasses you will be enquired for use with that TV or video projector.

Everything is done! Just have a fun of your 3D Blu-ray discs movies on your projector.

Related posts:

Ripping 3D Blu-ray to SBS/Top-Bottom/Anaglyph 3D format on Mac Mavericks
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2013/12/rip-3d-blu-ray-to-sbs-top-bottom-anaglyph-3d-format.html
Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding Audio and Video streams
http://open-mobile-share.com/backup-blu-raydvds-to-media-server/
Stream Blu-ray to WD TV with chapter info and DTS audio preserved
http://movievideoconvertertips.altervista.org/play-blu-ray-movies-on-wdtv/
How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud?
http://bestvideosolution.blogspot.com/2014/01/rip-bd-dvd-to-wd-my-cloud.html

http://pc-mac-compatibility-issues.blogspot.com/2014/01/rip-blu-ray-to-sbs-mkv-for-wdtv-projector.html

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Thu 27 Feb 2014, 09:04

I was looking for a comparative of best ripping software online and finally got Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, an easy-to-use software on both Win and Mac. It provides both Blu-ray and DVD ripping workflow with easy interface, quick conversion speed and a very reasonable price.
What I usually do with it:
Actually I've not tested all the presets (too many) as I just got it for 3 months, but it works quite reliably. Mostly I backup DVDs and Blu-rays (need an external drive for BD) to 900kbps Divx AVI on HDD, or MP4 for my SAMSUNG Smart TV (UE40D6530), SAMSUNG Galaxy S4 (GT-i9505), ASUS Transformer Prime (TF201). I'm fond of watching movies on portable devices. Other times they are in general use, like surfing the net, gaming, writing emails.
Other software I’ve used like Magic DVD Ripper and WinX DVD Ripper, but Pavtube is clearly the best.

Source:http://www.samsunginterceptforum.com/samsung-intercept-rooting/view-blue-raydvd-from-any-smart-tv-with-wd-my-cloud-disk-for-kids/

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by EmilyFaye Wed 19 Mar 2014, 14:05

Get new Galaxy S5 to play Blu-ray, DVD, MKV/AVI/VOB/Tivo videos

Description: With the release of SamSung Galaxy S5, you may want to make good use of the latest smartphone, like import Blu-ray/DVD ISO/IFO files to Galaxy S5 and watch HD videos on your new Galaxy S5. But these files cannot be played directly. Well, this article will share you the solution.

The SamSung Galaxy S4 is old news. Sure, it's a great smartphone, but now all eyes are firmly locked on the SamSung Galaxy S5. Though the launch date has not yet been determined, but more and more rumors and reports are telling us the Galaxy S5 is coming.

Although it is rumored that the S5 lists the spec as a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, a Snapdragon 800/Exynos 5 Octa processor, and 2GB of RAM, if we have a quick glance of SamSung Galaxy S4 video format list, it can fully support MP4 video, but not the ISO files, IFO files or some HD videos, as well as Galaxy S5. In other words, if you want to play Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO movies on your Galaxy S5, you need to convert them in advance. Let's preview how to convert Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video to support MP4 format for Galaxy S5, and when you own the smartphone when it released, you could easily enjoy your DVD ISO/IFO image files and HD video on it.

In order to put Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO files on Galaxy S5 for playing, the easiest way is convert the source files to Galaxy S5 optimized MP4 format by using Pavtube Galaxy S5 Video Converter Ultimate.
http://video-tips.jimdo.com/video-converter-ultimate/

This program is good at dealing with all kinds of Blu-ray and DVD movies, including commercial Blu-ray/DVD with protections like BD+, region code to any common video format like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, VOB, MOV and more as you need. So, with this Blu-ray/DVD Converter tool, it will be easy to rip ISO/IFO image files and HD video to SamSung Galaxy S5 compatible formats, and then you can watch Blu-ray and DVD movies on S5 as ease. Now please follow the simply ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion steps below to rip ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5.

Step 1. Install this Blu-ray/DVD to Galaxy S5 Converter on your computer. Run it and load your Blu-ray DVD ISO/IFO image file into it.

Tips:
You may choose the subtitles and audio language for Blu-ray and DVD movies. You could also set the "forced subtitles".

"Forced subtitles" means if you choose the English subtitles, you could not see the subtitles when it is English-speaking, but only it is non-English speaking, the subtitles will appear.

Step 2. Choose output format for Galaxy S5. Here I recommend you "SamSung > SamSung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)" which is a format specially designed for Galaxy S3 but also works for S4 and S5.

Click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer.

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to run this ISO/IFO image files to Galaxy S5 conversion.

When the conversion is over, transfer the converted video files to Galaxy S5, and then you could enjoy ISO/IFO image files and HD video on your new Galaxy S5 as you like.

There are many features for you to edit your BD/DVD/Video files

Trim - Select the wanted movie scenes and leave out unwanted.
Crop - Cut off the black bars and unwanted area of the source video.
Text Watermark - Add text to the videos.
Image/Video Watermark - Add image or video.
Audio Editor - Edit audio.
Subtitle - Add the subtitle file(*.srt, *.ass/*.ssa)

Related posts:
Handbrake Alternative: Rip DVD to Galaxy S5 on PC/Mac
http://open-media-community.com/2014/02/13/rip-dvd-to-galaxy-s5/
Download Digital Copy movies to Galaxy S5 for playing with ease
http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2014/02/transfer-digital-copy-to-galaxy-s5.html
Rip/Convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy TabPRO for enjoying
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/transfer-blu-ray-to-galaxy-tabpro.html
Transfer DVD movies to Galaxy NotePro 12.2
http://open-media-community.com/2014/02/11/transfer-dvd-to-galaxy-notepro/
Copy DVD contents to Galaxy TabPro 8.4 for watching with best quality
http://open-media-community.com/2014/02/03/copy-dvd-contents-to-galaxy-tabpro-8-4/
Transfer iTunes DRM videos to Galaxy TabPro 12.2/10.1/8.4
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/convert-itunes-to-galaxy-tabpro.html
Copy ISO image files from BD/DVD on Galaxy NotePro 12.2 tablet
http://device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com/2014/02/copy-bd-dvd-iso-to-galaxy-notepro.html

Source:
device-camcorder-tips.blogspot.com

EmilyFaye

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas